Right to Information Act, 2005
Under the Right to Information Act 2005, citizens of India may send applications seeking information of public interest relevant to Embassy of India, Prague to the following officers:1. Shri V. Ashok, Ambassador - Appellate Authority(AA) Embassy of India,Milady Horakove 93/60, Prague 7 Tel: 00 420 257533490 – Fax: 00 420 257533378 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Shri Mahinder K. Khurana, First Secretary - Public Information Officer(PIO) Embassy of India, Milady Horakove 93/60, Prague 7 Tel: 00 420 257533490 – Fax: 00 420 257533378 E-mail: email@example.com
Information in respect of this Embassy in response to Chapter-II, Section 4(1)(b) of RTI Act, 2005
(i) The particulars of the organization, functions and duties -
- Embassy of India, Prague, Czech Republic – to carry out diplomatic and Consular functions in the Czech Republic on behalf of Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
(ii) The powers and duties of its officers and employees -
- The duties of the officers and employees of this Embassy flow from the “Allocation of Business Rules of the Government of India”. Financial Powers are detailed in the “Financial Powers of the Government of India’s Representatives Abroad”. Designated officials of the Embassy also have powers under the Passport Act.
(iii) The procedure followed in the decision-making process, including channels of supervision and accountability -
- This Embassy follows procedures as indicated the “Manual of Office Procedure” for decision-making process.
(iv) The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions -
- Norms are set under the instructions and supervision of Ambassador, as prescribed by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
(v) The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals, etc. held in its control -
- The Indian Foreign Service (Pay, Leave, Compensation & Allowances) Rules, Financial Powers of Government of India’s Representatives Abroad and the Passport Act.
(vi) Statement of categories of documents that are held -
- Documents relating to the conduct of diplomatic and consular duties are held by this Embassy.
(vii) The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof -
- As a subordinate office of the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, this Embassy does not formulate policies of its own.
(viii) A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public -
- This Embassy does not have any such bodies.
(ix) A directory of its officers and employees; and
- As per Annexure – 1
(x) The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations –
|Sl. No.||Post||Total||Pay scale||Grade pay|
|1||Ambassador||01||37,400 – 67,000||10,000|
|2||First Secretary||03||15,600 – 39,100||7,600/6,600|
|3||Defence Attache||01||37,400 – 67,000||8,700|
|4||Attache||03||9,300 – 34,800||5,400/4800|
|5||Private Secretary||02||9,300 – 34,800||4,800|
|6||Assistant||01||9,300 – 34,800||4,800|
|01||5,200 – 20,200||2,800|
|8||Security Assistant||02||5,200 – 20,200||2,000|
(xi) The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made -
- As per Annexure-2.
(xii) The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes -
- This Embassy does not have any subsidy programmes.
(xiii) Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it -
- This Embassy does not give concessions, permits, etc.
(xiv) Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form -
- Accounts work since February 2011 and Visa work.
(xv) The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use -
- Information about the Embassy can be obtained from its website www.india.cz
- Library of the Embassy can be visited from 1000 – 1200 hrs & 1430 – 1630 hrs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
(xvi) The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers -
- 1. Shri V. Ashok, Ambassador - Appellate Authority(AA) Embassy of India,Milady Horakove 93/60, Prague 7 Tel: 00 420 25753490 – Fax: 00 420 257533378; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Shri Mahinder K. Khurana, First Secretary - Public Information Officer(PIO) Embassy of India, Milady Horakove 93/60, Prague 7 Tel: 00 420 25753490 – Fax: 00 420 257533378; E-mail: email@example.com
(xvii) Such other information as may be prescribed -